Sunday, January 9, 2011

FIREWORKS

The old year has gone. Let the dead bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock time. The merry year is born! Like the bright berry from the naked thorn! New Year, a new life, a new chapter, and a new challenge.

New Year celebration is very common in this world. Each one of us have different beliefs according to this celebration. Most of us Filipinos collect twelve to thirteen different circular fruits and display it on the dining table, scatter some coins at the floor, were red shirts or even polka doted clothing and lit some fireworks so that bad spirits would go away and let the good spirits stay.

Most people in this world have New Year’s resolutions. They do this for them to improve their personality as a human being. Some take this as an opportunity to rejuvenate themselves and stand from the mud that they sunk through. And some took this as guidance in taking the right path. But through the years that has gone. I don’t really have resolutions for myself because I am already contented for what I have and for what I am. Everything really changes but the “REN” you met from the first year of our friendships would still be the “REN” that you will encounter in the future.

As the fireworks blasted in the sky, I myself felt a new hope. A new hope that would encourage me to be still in fighting for my life.
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbours, and let each new year find you a better man. A prosperous NEW YEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment