Sunday, January 9, 2011

Days of this Quarter

At this time, I am now one step closer to my graduation. Another chapter of my High School Life is ending and I am getting there. I can’t imagine that yesterday I was just a freshman, familiarizing the different cycles of our high school, but now I am already a senior and yet graduating.

Anyway, I would like to reminisce some happenings of this third Quarter.

There were times that I had not attended my classes because of some Extra-Curricular activities such as the Division Schools Press Conference, the Regional Press Conference and the Vigan City Longganisa Festival. Because of these, I missed lessons that gave me difficulties and became nervous to our periodical examination but thanks to the DEPED memorandum order stating that “ no grade of a student shall go down if he or she represented the school for contests “.

But I tell you, I still learned much this quarter. In ICT, I learned how to make a web design using the Microsoft Frontpage but got a little bit mad because we don’t have a computer to use at our schools computer room because our computer before malfunctioned. For that reason, we installed frontpage to my loptop. Me and my groupmate made it but unfortunately we were short of time because of those Extra-Curricular activities. I also encountered the different font attributes, image attributes, href attributes to enhance the html links. I found it hard especially; we need to use the right tags and other stuffs during our hands-on activities.

Aside from that we have to make an indie film. For that, we needed to sleep over at the house of our colleague and finish it. And we seriously had a sleepless night.

This Quarter was a tough one. And I hope that the next Quarter would be easier and lighter.

2 comments:

  1. yeah fren...
    its really tough....
    i also hope next grading that it will be easier..
    good post :D

    ReplyDelete