Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CHange: It starts with me

There are non-stop problems that are happening in this world. Sometimes it causes pain and vain and much as all, it may cause a war. Change is what we need in this world so that peace will manage and serenity will govern.

I am only an ordinary man but I was full of aspirations in life. My aspirations which are not only concentrated to myself but moreover I am aspiring for the best of my world where I am living.

When 100 plus students including I from Ilocos Sur National High School joined the 8th National Leadership Training for Student Government Officers, we became stronger leaders as we promised to ourselves, "WE WILL CHANGE FOR A BETTER COUNTRY." As we were shouting inside the Benitez Hall at Teacher's Camp, Baguio City, "AKO ANG MAGSISIMULA NG PAGBABAGO," we were hoping that the future leaders of our country will lead us not into the wrong one but rather for a better one.

I may not be expressing much leadership in our school but by just simply picking candy rappers in our campus might have a continuous effect. Someone might see me picking that little garbage, and also do that. And another person might also see him and do the same until everyone will make a difference in this world. By following all the rules and regulations of the school, we students will make progress. That’s it. A change for development and unity for improvement.

Yes, I am only a student but I have a big part in this nation. Even though I’m not that powerful, at least I have contributed for the world’s improvement and development. I promise- "I cannot do everything but I can do something and that something will help a lot in transforming and improving everything to a better one."

No comments:

Post a Comment