Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Way I see

Another chapter of my life is about to end and another sequel of it waits to start. As the days of my high school life come to an end, future is what I am thinking for myself. Everyone is entitled to dream. Each one of us dreams to be a "someone". When I think of the future, I got lots of things to make and I say to myself: YES! I WILL!

As I was viewing the vast dark sky, I saw lots of stars which were tinkling, shining and shimmering. Those stars were so bright that one for me is so strong. I dreamed and closed my eyes so deeply. Questions ran through my mind and wishes started to burst. Questions like, "Will I ever get a job? A family of my own? A car? A peaceful life?” and a simple wish, TO BE SUCCESFUL.

Aside from the things mentioned above. I dreamed of myself as a successful chemists with a happy family and peaceful life. By that time, I wish that I had lifted my family to a better life. Personally, I dream to experience the feeling of being fulfilled, having no worries and secured after my long-time sacrifices in the battlefield of my life. When I will receive my first salary, firstly, I won’t use it for myself. I will use it for my parents in giving them rewards who gave an unending sacrifice so that my dream will come true. In the future, I want to travel around the world with my family and perhaps, the girl who would make my heart keep beating. I want that my dream house won’t just be a dream but will come into reality, someday. With anticipation, my family will be more unified at all times especially when we are down. I also look forward, that my family will express an unconditional and eternal love.

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment